Welcome to the DMV Driver Record Request System.
You must create an online account to request your record.
The online Driver Record is not an official document.
If you want to request an official document, please fill out form INF1125 (PDF) and mail it to the DMV Headquarters address on the form.
How long does it take for your driver’s license to come in the mail in California?
We mail your license, learner permit or non-driver ID to the address we have our records. Allow 2 weeks to receive the document. If your document is not delivered two weeks after the date the document was processed, you can send a question to us online, call the DMV or visit your local DMV office.
How do I print out my driving record?
Print Your Own Driving Record
- Go to texas.gov.
- Under the TOP SERVICES, click where it says Driver Records and fill out the form. (For ticket dismissal purposes, you’ll need TYPE 3A.)
- Pay $12 online and print the record for yourself before you log out. No fuss and no waiting.
Can I get a DMV printout online?
Welcome to the DMV Driver Record Request System. You must create an online account to request your record. Please ensure that your printer is ready and able to print your Driver Record printout as you will only have one opportunity to print your record after your fee is paid.
How do I get a clean driving record?
Method 1 Expunging Violations from Your Record
- Pull a copy of your driving record.
- Identify how long offenses stay on your record.
- Ask the DMV if you can remove convictions.
- Check that you meet the requirements.
- Complete a request form.
- Submit the required fee.
Photo in the article by “Army.mil”