Flight stats for California – did you know?
- There are 139 airports in California and the 5 biggest are.
- Los Angeles Intl Airport (Los Angeles, CA)
- SFO Intl Airport (San Francisco, CA)
- San Diego Intl Airport (San Diego, CA)
- Mineta San Jose Intl Airport (San Jose, CA)
- Sacramento Intl Airport (Sacramento, CA)
How can I go to California for cheap?
- Use online flight trackers to find cheap plane tickets.
- Rely on inexpensive public transit when you visit a city.
- Take your car or rent a vehicle for a picturesque road trip.
- Use ride-sharing apps like Uber or Lyft for quick, easy rides.
- Take a train ride through Southern California to visit several major cities.
29 Mar 2019
How long does it take to drive to California?
The total driving time is 42 hours, 9 minutes. If you’re planning a road trip, you might be interested in seeing the total driving distance from California to New York. You can also calculate the cost to drive from California to New York based on current local gas prices and an estimate of your car’s best gas mileage.
What month is the cheapest to fly to California?
High season is considered to be July and August. The cheapest month to fly to California is January.
What is the cheapest airline to fly to California?
Airlines flying to California – by city
|Airlines to Los Angeles||Airlines to Long Beach|
|Airlines to San Francisco||Airlines to Fresno|
|Airlines to San Diego||Airlines to Palm Springs|
|Airlines to San Jose||Airlines to Santa Barbara|
|Airlines to Oakland||Airlines to San Luis Obispo|
4 more rows
What’s the cheapest airport to fly into in California?
OAK (Oakland International Airport) is the closest to Napa Valley. SJC (Mineta San Jose International Airport) is the closest to Silicon Valley, and is well connected to SF by a shuttle and commuter train. Other popular California vacation spots are well served by their own airports.
Photo in the article by “National Park Service”