Make note of your location by identifying the toll plaza name or number or the nearest milepost.
You will be required to identify the unpaid toll location when submitting your payment.
Be sure to go online or pay by mail within the 7-day grace period.
Payments can be made online or by mail.
How do I pay a toll ticket online?
- Online – pay with a credit/debit card or bank account, click here.
- Mail – send the Toll Bill coupon and payment (no cash) to:
- Phone – contact the Tolls by Mail Customer Service Center at 1-844-826-8400.
- In Person – pay at an E-ZPass Customer Service Center, click here to find a location near you.
How do I pay my Bay Bridge toll online?
- Online using a credit card: www.bayareafastrak.org.
- By phone using a credit card: Toll free 877-BAY-TOLL (877-229-8655), outside California at 415-486-TOLL (415-486-8655).
- In person using cash: At a Cash Payment Location.
How do you pay toll roads in California?
Pay tolls online within five days. Check out this video tutorial. Did you recently drive The Toll Roads (State Routes 73, 133, 241, 261) and you don’t have FasTrak® or an ExpressAccount®? You can easily pay your toll(s) here within 5 days before or 5 days after your drive.
How can I pay toll by plate?
Pay By Plate toll invoicing is an option to “pay as you go” and choose to forgo the benefits of E-PASS toll rates.
Pay By Plate
- Online using a credit card.
- By phone using a credit/debit card: 1-800-353-7277 or 407-823-7277.
- In person using cash or credit/debit card at an E-PASS Customer Service Center.
Can you pay toll by plate without invoice?
If the license plate is not listed on a valid toll payment account i.e. E-PASS, SunPass, E-ZPass, etc., the vehicle’s registered owner will be mailed a Pay By Plate invoice for all trips. Click here to see a sample Pay By Plate invoice.
How do I pay a toll by mail?
- Pay your Toll Bill.
- Mail the coupon along with your payment to: Tolls by Mail Payment Processing Center.
- Pay your Toll Bill at a walk-in E-ZPass Customer Service Center.
- Pay your Toll Bill using cash at a local retailer. Click here to find a location near you (available at certain Visa ReadyLink locations).
Photo in the article by “Flickr”