Proof of Income.
Document proofs (including pay stubs, bank statements, etc.) may be required to verify your household income threshold.
If you fail to provide proof of income, you may lose your Obamacare subsidy or your health care coverage.
How do I upload income verification to Covered California?
Submit Documents to Confirm Your Eligibility
- Online: To upload documents, scan or take a photo of the document you want to upload. Save it to your computer.
- By fax: (888) 329-3700.
- By mail: Covered California.
- In person: Trained Certified Enrollment Counselors, Certified Insurance Agents and county eligibility workers can help you.
What documents do I need for Covered California?
Documents to Confirm Eligibility
- Cititzenship or U.S. National.
- Social Security Number.
- Immigration Status or Lawful Presence.
- Not Incarcerated.
- Minimum Essential Coverage.
- American Indian or Alaskan Native.
What income qualifies for Covered California?
To be eligible for premium assistance, an individual must: Be a U.S. citizen, a U.S. national or a lawfully present immigrant buying coverage through Covered California. Have an annual household income between 138 percent and 400 percent* of the federal poverty level (FPL).
Does Covered California verify income?
Covered California will check the income you reported on your application and compare it to what the IRS has on file for you. This is called “income verification.” The IRS will not share your personal tax data with Covered California.
Does child support count as income for Covered California?
Under certain circumstances, the IRS does not count IHSS payments as taxable income. Covered California has indicated that if the IHSS payments are not considered taxable income, then they would not need to be included as income on the Covered California application.
How do I upload documents to Covered California 2017?
To submit documents to Covered California online:
- Scan or take a photo of the document you want to upload.
- Log on to your account at CoveredCA.com.
- Click on the “View Past Application” link located on the right of the home page, below “More Actions.”
- Click “Documents & Correspondence.”
Does Medi cal verify income?
Beginning this year, Medi-Cal eligibility will be determined for most people using income tax rules and personal filing information. Medi-Cal will count the size of your household and your income based on your tax information. If you do not file taxes, you can still get Medi-Cal.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”